Franchisee Financial Essentials: 2 Day Practical Workshop
September 14, 15
Demystify the complexity of working with numbers in franchise businesses
The workshop will assist attendees to gain a clear understanding of the business and financial management essentials and their impact on profit and growth. During the workshop participants will be provided with a range of powerful analysis templates that can be applied to any franchise or business model. This workshop is tailored to franchise businesses and is useful for both single and multi-site franchisees.
The workshop focuses on the key areas that challenge many in business:
- The successful business and franchising fundamentals.
- Getting the balance right between the three key roles of: Manager, Director and Shareholder.
- Discover how a Profit and Loss can interpret business performance beyond the labels and headline totals.
- Analysing the Balance Sheet to gain a deeper insight of business capacity.
- Cash Flow Analysis: equally as important as profit.
- Decoding key performance and trend ratios.
- How the right management reporting translates to effective decisions and planning.
- The significance of benchmarking and best practice measurements to drive personal and personnel performance, particularly relevant in multi-site franchises.
- How to easily calculate, understand and set your breakeven; real business targets based on sought returns; and the true drivers of business improvement.
Together with this information and the exclusive workshop templates, attendees will apply their learnings by examining sample businesses to further reinforce the teachings during the two days. Through this hands-on application of their new skills in a real life business environment, attendees develop a stronger appreciation of sound financial management techniques. Download brochure.
Franchise profitability expert David Campbell will facilitate the program. As Director of Avatar Consulting he has extensive franchise financial management experience. This coupled with his practical and informative approach allows David to push the performance envelope and take participants on a unique journey into decoding financial data, business metrics and translating key principles and processes so they’re easy to understand and easily actionable to drive business results.
When and where
September 14, 15.
The course will be delivered over 2 days on Thursday 14th & Friday 15th September 2017. Don’t delay, please book early as the hands on nature of this workshop means limited spaces are available.
Griffith University South Bank Campus, Sidon St, South Brisbane
Time 9am - 4:30pm* (Registration from 8.30am, tea/coffee and catering provided).
*Ending time may vary based on group size.
Prices - Early Bird Discount ends two weeks prior to workshop delivery
- Standard Delegate $895
- With Early Bird Discount $795
- Multi Delegate $845
- With Early Bird Discount $745
- Prices include all training materials and catering for the duration of the program
- Individual and tailored workshops are also available for groups of 10 or more
|Register for September 14, 15 workshop
Each attendee receives a comprehensive set of tools that become a valuable resource which includes course material and the templates used throughout the two days.
The “hands on” course will enable attendees to immediately apply their learning's by calculating the required drivers of business growth and productivity to achieve the business returns for lifestyle gains.
What have our previous attendees said about the Workshop?
“I would recommend this to SME owners and franchisors/field staff: an excellent course. I thought that the whole course was exceptionally well presented.” – Phil Best Operations, Think Water.
“Excellent relevance to system dynamics and practice”. – David Food, National Sales Manager, Norco.
“Love it!!” The parts of the workshop most beneficial were: “Break-even; Drivers for lifestyle goal setting; Daily RCQI.” – Brett Arthur; Sales Operations Manager, Norco.
"Amazing! Key concepts clearly explained with relevant examples and exercises. Next time it's offered I'd like to organise for all our franchisee group of six to do it. I'll repeat it!" – Franchisee in Brisbane.
"Great, positive and informative - adds value in the method of delivery" – Darren Oman - Director, The Groove Train North Lakes.
"I think Dave conducted an exceptional course, and I feel more knowledgeable" – Jessica Skipper, The Groove Train North Lakes.
"Very helpful and informative - it's very useful to know this course content in my line of work" – Paige Flint, Gloria Jeans Coffees Mooloolaba.
"Very informative, covers those areas which are always in greyish areas." Rohit Rishi.
If you have any questions please contact Kerry Miles via email or phone 07 3382 1125.
Cashflow verses profit
Training Facilitator, David Campbell
Hear highlights from previous delegates:
Soul Origin, Jon-Paul Partyka
Garton Group (McDonalds), Jenny Parfitt
Poolwerx, Calan Mclntosh
Helping Young People At Risk (HYPAR), Jason Paag
Prospective Franchisee, Vinod Rao