Join Australia's leading marketers at the annual Franchise Marketing Forum
Australia’s best franchise marketers will share their proven strategies for growing and repositioning brands, along with their successful marketing campaigns at Griffith University’s annual Franchise Marketing Forum.
Jointly presented by the Franchise Centre at Griffith University and the Franchise Advisory Centre since 2010, these Forums consistently deliver high-level franchise learning in a practical and meaningful way.
This is your chance to learn from successful marketers on their approach to growing franchise brands, local area marketing and digital marketing and consider if your marketing is consistent with the best practice in the franchise sector.
Featuring presentations from franchise brands that are internationally recognised, to developing brands that deliver marketing outcomes beyond their size, the Franchise Marketing Forum is the must-attend event for anyone responsible for marketing in a franchise network or corporate chain.
Join franchise marketing colleagues from across Australia and New Zealand at Australia’s only franchise marketing forum and be rewarded with the professional development and networking opportunities.
The Marketing Forum will feature the popular Open Exchange session, which involves round table discussions in groups (10-12p groups) across five topics, idea sharing and problem solving among the attendees.
Networking opportunities are a valuable aspect to attending and you'll be able to build connections with other franchise marketing professionals who have experienced the same challenges.
The program encourages networking on breaks and during the Open Exchange session, and provides the opportunity to share stories and discuss solutions to marketing problems.
Participants are eligible for Franchise Council Australia’s Certified Franchise Executive Program Education Credits for completing Griffith University’s APCFE Franchise Marketing Forum.
If you’re responsible for marketing in your network, you should build this Forum into your professional development calendar now.
An essential professional development event for franchise marketing managers
- Informative presentations with strategies and tactics from five successful franchise brands;
- See discussion on current marketing topics with a panel of senior marketing management, e.g. local digital marketing, LAM and brand re-positioning;
- Interactive Open Exchange round-table discussion with franchise experts and peers debating industry "Hot Topics";
- Face-to-Face networking opportunities with seasoned professionals, consultants and peers over lunch, breaks and the Open Exchange session;
- Learn online marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics you can apply to get results with fewer people and limited budgets;
- Interaction with colleagues sharing successful campaigns, tactics and tools to inspire and hone your franchise marketing skills;
- Pre-event invitation to cloud marketing workshop;
- Post-event join Linkedin Forum Attendees group to stay informed.
|More information »