Take your franchise skills to a new level with the Asia-Pacific’s only franchise postgraduate qualification
With the Graduate Certificate in Franchising from Griffith University you can upgrade your franchise skills – and your career.
Designed specifically for franchise professionals this franchise education program will give you a complete overview of franchising.
Course Fast Facts: Graduate Certificate in Franchising
- The Graduate Certificate in Franchising is made up of four courses.
- You can study entirely online or face-to-face at our South Bank Campus in Brisbane, Australia.
- Entry can be gained based on your work experience or qualifications.
- If it’s directly related to your paid work you may be able to claim your franchise education costs on tax.
- Certified Franchise Executive program accredited. Earn CFE education points.
What you’ll learn as part of your franchise education:
- how and why franchising works and the benefits of different franchise models
- how to maintain effective franchise relationships to create a less stressful and more productive work environment
- latest franchising innovations so you can stay ahead of the game
- current franchising issues so you can prepare for, easily overcome or completely avoid them
- how to budget and manage cash flow effectively so you don’t get caught short, as well as learning tricks to drive profit
- how to develop successful, profit-driving marketing campaigns
- how to track and report marketing campaign performance to keep franchisees happy
- how to manage and motivate teams to maximise profit and engagement, and minimise conflict
- what to do when conflict occurs, early warning signs and proactive resolution strategies to improve franchise relationships
- insights from some of the big names in franchising
All from a franchise perspective!
What have our graduates said about this qualification?
“I have gained a promotion (to CEO) since completing the Grad Cert in Franchising. The leadership course has been instrumental in changing my approach to managing my team and franchisees and every unit has added depth to how I execute my role.”
Neil Soares, CEO, Consolidated Food Holdings Pty Ltd (Croissant Express and CXpresso)
“Completing this course gave me the confidence to buy a franchise and I am now the Director/Franchisor of a fitness franchise. After spending such a long time working in the sector, the course has given me more confidence to back my knowledge and experience, it has given me more specific tools to use with regard to marketing in the service sector and finally the course taught me very strong reflective learning skills. The lecturers were amazing. I did the course on line as I am based in Adelaide and the ability to connect with and get almost instant feedback was outstanding.”
Andrew Perry, Owner/ Director, EFM Health Clubs
Build your networks through franchise education
You’ll study with other franchise professionals and build lasting networks which will see your franchise education continue well beyond the end of the program.
Want more information?
Get a FREE Graduate Certificate in Franchising Information Pack now!
The info pack contains everything you need to know about this franchise education program, including frequently asked questions, costs, how to apply and contacts to have your questions answered directly.
Just fill in your details (form top right of screen) and a franchise education information pack will be delivered directly to your inbox.