Specialist Franchising Course
Upgrade your franchise skills – and your career
There’s no better insurance for success than knowledge and with the Specialist Franchising Course you’ll get a complete overview of franchising – how it works, the pros and cons of different franchise models, the dangers, and best practices.
The course covers the latest franchise thinking and practices, including:
- How to franchise a business, including pilot operations
- Franchise marketing to generate profit, attract franchisees & gain franchisee buy-in
- Franchisee recruitment, selection and training practices
- Franchise support services, both initial and on-going support requirements
- Franchisee performance monitoring techniques
- Franchise fees
- The franchise relationship, including how to avoid conflict
- You’ll also be able to network with other franchise professionals, learn from their experience as well as from experienced industry speakers and lecturers.
- The course runs for 13 weeks and may be completed online, or face-to-face at Griffith University’s South Bank campus in Brisbane, Australia.
- All lectures are recorded and streamed live over the internet so students can participate and ask questions in real time online.
- Lectures are held on evenings or weekends so you can still work full-time or run your business
- And, if your studies are relevant to your paid work your fees are fully tax-deductible.
- Certified Franchise Executive program accredited. Earn CFE education points.
Further Information: Specialist Franchising Course Information Pack
For further information on the specialist Franchising Course and details on how to apply, enter your details in the form above-right and you'll be able to download a free information pack.