Learn management strategies and tactics behind successful chains from franchise leaders
The Franchise Management Forum brings together franchise founders and senior franchisor executives to share the latest developments, research and methods to grow networks, as well as profits for both franchisees and franchisors.
Learn from real case studies, and discover strategies and tactics to benefit your brand.
With presentations from franchise brands that are internationally recognised to emerging brands that are poised for growth, the Franchise Management Forum is specifically designed to engage participants in best practice franchise management, and encourage high-level strategic thinking in current and future franchise leaders.
Jointly presented by the Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence and the Franchise Advisory Centre since 2009, these Forums consistently deliver high-level franchise learning in a practical and meaningful way.
If you’re part of the management executive in your network, you need to add this Forum to your list of annual professional development activities.
Participants are eligible for Franchise Council Australia’s Certified Franchise Executive Program Education Credits for completing Griffith University’s APCFE Franchise Management Forum.
An essential professional development event for franchise leaders:
- Informative presentations with strategies and tactics from five successful franchise brands;
- Interactive Open Exchange round-table discussion with franchise experts and peers debating industry "Hot Topics";
- Face-to-Face networking opportunities with seasoned management professionals and peers over lunch, breaks and the Open Exchange session;
- Learn franchise growth strategies and techniques you can apply to get results with fewer people and limited budgets;
- Interaction with colleagues sharing successful management tactics and tools to inspire and hone your franchise management skills;
- Post-event join the Linkedin Management Forum Attendees group to stay informed.
- Friday, 23 June 2017
- REGISTRATION FEES*:
$495 per person for single registrations;
$445 per person if two or more people from same organisation booked & paid together.
*Prices shown are Australian, and will differ slightly for New Zealand bookings.
|To express your interest to join the Forum in 2018, please contact Kerry Miles at email@example.com
The program is designed to boost the knowledge and future effectiveness of senior franchise management in their complex and challenging role by providing insights into real issues and real problems faced by other franchise brands.
The Franchise Management Forum is suitable for any franchisor personnel with executive responsibilities, including:
- Franchisor CEO’s, CFO’s and founders with key strategic responsibilities;
- Master franchisees and State managers;
- Directors and general managers;
- Operations, field and business development managers;
Date & Venue:
8.40am-5.00pm, Friday June 23, 2017
Sofitel Brisbane Central
249 Turbot Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 (near Central Station)
Followed by networking drinks
(Registration from 7:45am-8.40am)
- Arrival beverages, morning/afternoon tea-break and lunch catering;
- Networking drinks;
- A complimentary management workshop, June 22;
- Participants earn Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) credits for this workshop as allocated by the Franchise Council of Australia;
- Forum participation certificate.
Thursday, June 22, 2017
The Management Forum attendees are invited to attend a complimentary management workshop to learn about ‘Real Time Management Information Systems’ presented by BDO Australia (Audit I Tax I Advisory). A ½ day session is planned with the specialists in franchise MIS systems for reducing risk. Click here for more information >>
Thank you to the Management Forum sponsors:
FoundU - people operations platform for compliance, onboarding, rostering and payroll.
Refund Policy:View the Franchise Management Forum cancellation policy here.