Franchising Australia 2016
Want to know how the Australian franchise sector performed in 2016?The Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence has conducted profiling research of the Australian franchise sector to provide a snapshot of the health, size and dynamics of the Australian franchise sector in 2016.The Franchising Australia 2016 research report provides an overview of franchising in Australia, including:
- Sector growth compared 2014
- Number of franchises
- Number of franchise units
- Industry breakdown of franchises
- Number of people employed by the sector
- Average number of units per franchise
- Average time a franchisee stays with a franchise
- Statistics of Franchise Agreement terms and renewals
- Number of Australian franchises operating internationally
- Number of international franchises operating in Australia
- And so much more.
To access a free copy of the report simply enter your details in the form on the right and we will email you a copy.
For more than a decade the biennial Franchising Australia research has been led by Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence Director Professor Lorelle Frazer, and sponsored by the Franchise Council of Australia, in partnership with Griffith University.
The Franchising Australia 2016 research was conducted with assistance from Centre Deputy Director Associate Professor Scott Weaven and Centre member Dr Anthony Grace, and of course the Australian franchisors who responded to the survey. Our gratitude goes out to the franchisors involved for enabling the research insights contained in the Franchising Australia 2016 report. Without the support of the Australian franchise sector this research would not be possible.
Access the Franchising Australia 2016 research findings