Multi-unit Franchising research
Franchise research into multi-unit franchising has been conducted by the Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence. The research into multi-unit franchising has been published in a number of journals and presented at academic conferences around the world.
Multi-unit Franchising research reports
- Bodey, Kelli 2010, Contrasting the four franchising imperatives across hybridised governance models: The outcomes!, European Institute of Retailing and Service Studies (EIRASS) Conference, Istanbul.
- Weaven, Scott 2009, 'An empirical examination of the reasons governing multiple unit franchising adoption in Australia', Asian Journal of Marketing, vol 3, no 2, pp. 55-64.
- Weaven, Scott & Frazer, Lorelle 2007, 'Mature franchise systems use multiple unit franchising to leverage learning economies and sustain system wide growth', Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, vol 19, no 2, pp.107-126.
- Weaven, Scott & Frazer, Lorelle 2007, 'Expansion through multiple unit franchising: Australian franchisors reveal their motivations', International Small Business Journal, Sage Publications, Los Angeles, vol. 25, no. 2, pp.173-205.
- Weaven, Scott & Frazer, Lorelle 2004, Multiple unit franchising: Australian revelations, International Society of Franchising Conference.